Cricket Bat 3D Display Case for Signed Cricket Bat
How to put your cricket mini bat into 3D box frame ?
1. Undo the screw clips from the back of the frame
2. Using the cable ties already fitted with the frame. Put your bat into them cables
3. Adjust the bat until it’s straight and secure and tighten the cable from behind.
4. If you need to add more cables from the bottom you can add them or just use a screw from behind the MDF into the bat.
5. Take off the film on both side of the sheet then put back into the frame
6. Put the mount back into the frame
7. Finally the wooden box can go back and you screw back the screws into the frame
8. There are clips to hang the mini cricket bat frame onto the wall