This is a simple rectangle design frame that can be used for displaying your artwork or any photograph. This frame looks fabulous on any modern office or home setup. This is a wall mount frame that can be hung in either portrait or landscape.
This frame is custom made in our UK workshop from top quality Polcore material and comes in a range of picture sizes. It is available for nationwide delivery. For the best price on the internet, this frame is available for 1-3 day delivery nationwide.
Sizes shown on the dropdown menu are the internal sizes inside the mount where the picture sits.
Each frame comes complete with Frames, Perspex plastic front (Lighter than glass) MDF backing and option to hang or stand. All you need to do is to insert your pictures inside the frame. Fixtures and hanging kit is included.
We send Perspex Plastic Sheet instead of glass, due to breakage in the post. (On either side of the see-through Perspex is a piece of sticky plastic. You need to remove this before adding your image).
This picture frame can also be used for your favourite holiday, family pictures, art prints, photos etc. We can provide you with custom size or ANY SIZE TO ORDER as per your requirement basis.
Contact us for costs at 01274 724 411.
Available in Frame Colours:
Available in Mount Colours:
Sage Green Mount
Oxford Blue Mount
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you any further. This is unlikely, but in case you have any issues with your frame, please contact us before leaving feedback, we will promptly sort it out for you..
How to put your panoramic artwork print into a frame with a mount ?
1. Open the frame from the back and remove the MDF sheet by lifting the black clips up
2. Get your print and turn it on it’s front and put masking tape covering about 5mm from the edge of the print.
3. Turn the print on the front and put the mount on top. Align the white edge to make sure no white is showing oar make sure it’s straight, then tape down
4. Once you tape down the first edge, stretch the other side once it’s straight and even tape it down
5. Take off the film on both sides of the plastic sheet
6. Put the sheet into the frame followed by the the mount.
7. Align the clips on each end of the MDF and loop the string then put the clips down
8. Your panoramic picture frame with mount is ready to hang on the wall
Panoramic Picture Photos Art Print Posters Frame | Polycore Frames