Frame for Single 12" Vinyl LP Record with merged Album Cover
1. Open the back of the frame where the MDF sits by lifting the black clips up
2. Take out the mount and position your record sleeve on the back of the mount.
3. Once happy with the record sleeve in position and no gaps are showing? Use masking tape to tape down the the record sleeve
4. Only cover 5mm of the record sleeve then rest tape on to the mount
5. Put the record into the sleeve then position it on the mount until the gaps are covered.
6. Use masking tape to seal the record down.
7. You can cover the hole in the record by using a piece of paper or card to cover that, this will prevent the MDF sheet from showing behind.
8. The masking tape can be removed easily and won’t damage your record sleeve. Only cover very minimal overlap the edge of the record
9. Take off the film on both sides of the plastic sheet
10. Put the mount back into the frame and put the MDF sheet into the frame with the string looped onto the hanging clip
11. Your record frame with sleeve is ready to hang on the wall