We offer a professional football shirt framing service, with not only the promise of competitive prices, but with so many options to choose from, we have something for everybody.
If you are, or know someone who is an avid Football, Rugby or Cricket fan, these frames will make the perfect gift for birthdays, Christmas or just as a treat for that special person in your life. Or it may be, that you have a room dedicated to your favourite team, and want to add to your shrine.
Do you have a signed shirt? Perhaps you have had the privilege of seeing your shirt in action on the field, being worn by your idol, or on TV during an important match. Either way, we can be trusted with your most prized possession.
These frames are ideal for keeping those special shirts safe, clean and of course, hung proudly for all to see.
We will take good care of your shirt during the process. We will provide an extra piece of shaped cardboard that can be used as an insert, ensuring no creases on the shirt.
Each frame comes complete with a backing mount, MDF, Perspex front, step by step simple instructions, and hanging options. You will also be provided with the hanging cord so you are all ready to hang on your wall as soon as you receive your stunning frame.
Our top-quality football frames are custom made to the highest standard in the UK. We have various colours available, including Oak, Gold, Silver, Black and White, and different size frames to choose from.
Should you require a custom designed frame, we can make this happen. Contact us with your request.
How to fit your football shirt into the frame
1. Open the MDF sheet from the back
2. Take out the mount front and shirt insert card.
3. Insert the card into your shirt to take out the creases, pull the shirt tight from top to bottom make sure the shirt part where you want the signatures to show evenly.
4. Put masking tape once you have stretched each end, the remaining floppy parts you can tape with smaller pieces.
5. Put the masking tape on the photos and title and stick from hehind the mount.
6. Take off the film on both sides of the plastic sheet
7. Put the mount card back into the frame
8. Put the black clips on each side and loop the string through each hole.
9. Put the black clips down once you put the MDF sheet back into the frame
10. Ready to hang on the wall